how to get ndis support working in freebsd

Sanjay Makadia sanjaymakadia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 23:51:25 PDT 2004

Hi,
I am newbie as far as freebsd is concerned.  I installed the latest
version of freebsd 5.2.1 last week and to make my wireless card to
work i need ndis wrapper.  I searched for it on the web and found the
necessary drivers.  I searched for ndis on my system but it seems like
its not there.  Do i have rebuild the kernel with some flags to
install ndis or can i just get source for ndis and install it?  Any
help is highly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.