Hello again everyone, i messed up with pkgdb ....

Jammet jammet at swbell.net
Sat Aug 28 11:40:12 PDT 2004

Howdy all who read this, i messed up. A the last few times i was doing
portupgrade's i did pkgdb -F first .. But a lot of the packages that ran
by it i did not pay attition close enough to the version numbers behind
it, and well i hit auto on all of them one day for several xfree
packages. My problem is that i run xorg .. Just today i noticed it when
i hit auto again and i noticed it was imake 4.4 or whatever version is
out and then did portupgrade -aRr and it told me imake 4.4 is blocked
because it is apart of Xfree86 packages.

So how do i change all those packages back to xorg's and how do i find
out which ones need it?

Thank you, Jordan.