Roaming tunnel (IPSEC or something).

Aaron Siegel aj at siegel-tech.net
Fri Aug 27 16:43:13 PDT 2004

Lewis

I am currently struggling with getting IPSEC to work, I had everything working
until my hard drive died.

bellow is a link to a tutorial that on setting up PPTP with X509 certificates.
I believe there are some errors in the commands the author used for
generating the certificates.
 http://www.sigsegv.cx/FreeBSD-WIN2K-IPSEC-HOWTO.html

I will take a look at mpd

Thank you