Development project in Africa

Jason Keeney jasonkeeney420 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 16:09:12 PDT 2004

I am an international volunteer at the Institute for International Cooperation and Development (IICD - www.iicd-volunteer.org ). I am interested in starting a project in sub-Saharan Africa teaching people about Free and Open Source Software.  I would also like to teach people how to use a linux system.  I am testing several distributions for ease of use in a learning environment and would like to test FreeBSD.  I would like to know how I might be able to have a free copy of the latest stable version of FreeBSD shipped to me or how I could get a desktop or laptop computer preinstalled with FreeBSD donated to me.  Please contact me (jasonkeeney420 at yahoo.com).  If you have any questions or would like more information on this project feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Jason Keeney