xscreensaver/xscreensaver-gnome

Adam Stroud adstro at stny.rr.com
Fri Aug 27 04:12:51 PDT 2004

Hey all:

I have built (from the ports) KDE and xscreensaver.  Now I am trying to
again build Gnome2 from the ports and the istallation breaks when trying
to install xscreensaver-gnome stating that it conflicts with
xscreensaver.  When I do a okg_delete to xscreensaver the system states
that this has such dependencies as KDE.  My question, is it safe to
force a delete of xscreensaver and install xscreensaver-gnome?  Will
that break any of the KDE componenets?  Any comments/directives would be
appreciated.

Thanks