5.3-Beta1: So far, so goo. Day 5.

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Wed Aug 25 15:21:32 PDT 2004

Well - this is my 5th day using 5.3-Beta1 (sup'ing from 5.2.1-p9)
I removed the debuging code in the kernel - runs well for a Beta.

Since I use KDE, I did notice that Kgpg (whatever it is) is non
functional. S'ok tho - I dont use Kmail so to me that's not an issue.

Everything from an day-to-day basis runs. Nothing seems to have been
broken that I found.

This is my production PC at home, so it's being used constantly.

I'm unsure where to post this, so I sent to Questions and Current.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Unless the results are known in advance, funding
agencies will reject the proposal.