4.8 > 4.10 successful. Now > 5.x?

Curtis Vaughan curtis at npc-usa.com
Wed Aug 25 11:52:59 PDT 2004

Ok, it looks as though cvsup from 4.8 to 4.10 has been successful.

Now, first off I want to say that I want this server to be a second
Postfix / Courier IMAP server (our other is on a RedHat server, but
that's irrelevant).

I feel that I should go ahead and first upgrade to 5.x and then install
Postfix and everything else I will need (e.g., PAM/LDAP authentication,
user folders, Samba, etc.).  Otherwise, I'm afraid I stop at 4.10 and
install all the applications I need, then when I really want to upgrade
to 5.x I may find myself in trouble. But I am interested in what the
rest of you think.

Curtis