apsfilter and Epson Stylus C63 on Current

edwinculp edwinculp at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Aug 25 11:12:29 PDT 2004

Steven, that was it, THANK YOU !  It works great!
That is one of the disadvantages to portinstall and portupgrade.  I missed the make.conf message.  Someone else tried to tell me that but I wasn't listening.  Your message was precise and it was working in minutes.

Thanks again,

ed

Now off to try to print on the network.