apsfilter and Epson Stylus C63 on Current

edwinculp edwinculp at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Aug 20 10:43:27 PDT 2004

Malcolm, I want to thank both you and  "Andrew L.
Gould" <algould at datawok.com> for the link to
linuxprint.  I can now print very well with gimp
but still haven't been able to get it working with
lpd.  I can configure it in cups but it does
nothing.  Apsfilter doesn't know it exists even
though I just recompiled the latest ghostscript
with the 4.1.7 version of gimp-print.  Thanks to
you I'm getting closer :)

ed