HOWTO Ping LAN???

Rich Shinnick rich at stigroup.net
Thu Aug 19 21:46:30 PDT 2004

Hakim,

What you are trying to do is possible in two ways:

1. SSH to the box, and tunnel to other internal machines according to the
tunnels you have set up. (See the last email I sent).
2. Port forward connections from the Internet "thru" the BSD to internal
machines.

Check these links:
http://www.rootprompt.net/freebsd_firewall.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls.html