problem

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Thu Aug 19 20:51:12 PDT 2004

Imagine2020 ,they also said it was running fine.
>But I keep getting forbidden ,do you think  its my computor.
>Where is my problem.
>
>Thanks
>Art Purnhagen
>
>Eric Crist <ecrist at secure-computing.net> wrote:
>What re you trying to do? The site seems to work fine
>

>Eric F Crist
>Best Access Systems
>11300 Rupp Dr. Burnsville, MN 55337
>Phone: 952.894.3830
>Cell: 612.998.3588
>Fax: 952-894-1990

Art,

A couple things. First off, please do NOT advertise nor solicit to
members of this list.  Although your product/service may be great, most
of us are not going to be interested and we're not going to want to
answer future questions.

Secondly, please copy all replies to the list.  You sent this solely to
me, and it should be copied to the list so that it can be archived
and/or used for other users who may experience the same problem.

Now, to the answer of your question, please tell me, specifically what
page you're trying to view.  If you're going to
http://www.imagine2020.com and you're getting that error, and you're the
only one, I would say there's a problem with your particular PC.  If
you're going to some other page, it may be a problem with that page, or
the server itself.  Please indicate exactly what you're trying to
access.

Thanks,