keyboard history buffer setting

Jay O'Brien jayobrien at att.net
Tue Aug 17 20:48:05 PDT 2004

I can run kbdcontrol -h 500 or vidcontrol -h 500 to set the
scroll back keyboard history buffer to 500 lines for the
virtual terminal I'm using. How can I make that happen at
boot, in the same manner as I run allscreens_flags in
rc.conf to set other terminal parameters?  I don't need
this to set all of the virtual terminals; it would be
nice if each terminal could be set separately.

It doesn't work for me when placed in rc.conf, with either
a direct command or attempting to use allscreens_flags.

I'm using 4.10.

Jay O'Brien
Rio Linda, CA USA