[OT] VPN issues with some windows users...

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Tue Aug 17 18:55:05 PDT 2004

Jonathan,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm not trying to access the internet
through this VPN, I want to access the internet through my own internet
connection, and have only the VPN traffic try to use the VPN tunnel.
The SmartPass VPN connection resides just fine without interfering with
my connection.  This is what I'm hoping for.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Eric F Crist
Best Access Systems