anjuta

John Oxley oxo at rucus.net
Sun Aug 15 18:04:57 PDT 2004

I have installed anjuta 1.2.2 from ports and am getting some odd errors:

It complains that libtool is not installed but I have installed as
dependencies both libtool13 and libtool15.  When I symlink
/usr/local/bin/libtool15 to libtool and do the same for libtoolize, the
autogen.sh script works but configure is failing with:

ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

Can anyone help me

TIA,

-Ox

--
/~\ The ASCII           ASCII stupid question, get a EBCDIC ANSI.
\ / Ribbon Campaign     John Oxley