reinstall ports with new options

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN maillist at computerking.ca
Thu Aug 12 15:04:39 PDT 2004

dick hoogendijk wrote:

>On 12 Aug RYAN vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
>

>>I am reinstalling some ports and need new options namely cyrus sasl2
>>think i remember there being a nice screen that poped up asking which
>>pulgins i want but i cannot get to this screen again. I only want the
>>pwcheck plugin to authenticate with postfix.  Have tried
>>make clean
>>make distclean
>>make
>>make install
>>

>Isn't "make deinstall ; make reinstall" enough ?

nope just installs maybe i am mistaken about the options screen has
anyone installed this port lately have seem some docs on the net that
say i should select only the pwcheck from this screen that does not come
up for me.

Is there anyway to use checkpassword to authenticate to postfix as i
already have it running for bincimap seems to work well is it secure