Boot manager not installing in mbr

Karl Friedrich Gauss distran_network at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:53:55 PDT 2004

I'm trying to install freebsd 4.10 on second hard-drive. On the first hard
drive is winXP. When I run sysinstall from a cd-rom, it seems to be unable
to modify the mdr of my first hard drive. I tried to go into fdisk, the just
quit and install boot manager on first hard disk. It doesn't work.

When I reboot, I still enter in windows. What can I do?

Jeremie

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.