/etc/make.conf

Roberto Nunnari roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
Wed Aug 11 11:55:15 PDT 2004

I just did:

# use.perl system
# make buildworld

on yesterday's RELENG_5_2 and it seems it has finished
successfully the build..

tomorrow I'll try buildkernel + install and I'll report
the results here. To be true, though, I have no idea
if perl is used or not during the build process..

Best regards.

--
               Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
  Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
              Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative
                   http://www.dti.supsi.ch
  SUPSI-DTI
  Via Cantonale                        tel: +41-91-6108561
  6928 Manno                 """       fax: +41-91-6108570
  Switzerland               (o o)