Replacing Bind8x with Bind9

Joshua Lewis jmlewis at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 10 13:52:41 PDT 2004

I received this error when running your instructions.

apollo# make PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9=yes install clean
Dependency warning: used OpenSSL version contains known vulnerabilities
Please update or define either WITH_OPENSSL_BASE or WITH_OPENSSL_PORT
*** Error code 1

I understand that it says a dependancy a problem. But I just ran cvsup no
more then an hour ago. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks for any help

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis

Michael Sharp