How to install FreeBSD on 2nd removable UltraBay Drive of a Dell600 NoteBook

Gilbert Laprise gilbert.laprise at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 7 14:32:17 PDT 2004

That might work, but with the use of floppies going rapidly obsolete I
would prefer not to buy an extra floppy drive.

I could use a 128MB SD card in a USB drive. However I am not sure it
would be possible to format it as a bootable device and boot from it.  I
am not sure either that just copying the content of the kernel, root and
driver floppy onto it would do the job.

Gilbert