OT: BSDForums registration ..

Joshua Banks l0f33t at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 22:39:35 PDT 2004

Has anyone tried to join/register at:
http://www.freebsdforums.org/

I've joined and registered and I'm able to login, but after 24hrs I'm
still unable to create new threads or reply to existing ones. I've
emailed   webmaster at freebsdforums.org without any response. I thought
maybe I was over looking something but I don't think that I am.

When I try and click on the Registration link in my email I get:
"Your account has been activated but you are currently in the
moderation queue to be added to the forum."

Is there a more preferable FreeBSD forum other than the one above?

Thanks,
Joshua Banks