irc resuming through natd

cedrick.gaillard cedrick.gaillard at laposte.net
Fri Aug 6 04:08:42 PDT 2004

Thank you but the problem is not my irc client, the problem is in
libalias(3).

I patched the source alias_irc.c with the patch found here :
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/50310
The patch must not be applied at line 140 but at line 155 on -CURRENT

All works fine now.

thanks
cédrick gaillard