What is YOUR config for a working Iomega USB ZIP?

epilogue epilogue at allstream.net
Thu Aug 5 12:57:06 PDT 2004

hello all,

though several very kind individuals have tried to help me get my Iomega
USB Zip drive working, i haven't yet had any luck.  rather than continuing
a desperate troubleshooting via a boring series of lengthy messages, i
thought that i might try turning the tables by launching the following
appeal.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

could anyone who has made their Iomega USB Zip work under 4.x, please post
how they did it?  (relevant config files, patches, whatever)

thank you,
epi

p.s.  for the curious, (most of my) previous posts on this matter should be
covered by the following threads:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-July/051616.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-July/052008.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hardware/2004-July/001760.html