Remote backup hosting setup?

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Tue Aug 3 23:00:42 PDT 2004

Thanks for the reply, Tim.  I didn't specify in the OP, but this is from
Windows systems to my freebsd server.  The retrieval method will be a
copy on CD/DVD, at a premium, of course, in the even they have a
faliure.

Thanks again for all your help.

Found on Conan O'Brian:
Children's books written by celebrities;
   By Mel Gibson: Jesus Christ and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very
Bad Day.

-----
Keep your powder dry and your pecker hard and the world WILL turn.

-----
Eric F Crist