Using rrestore with ssh?

Steve Kargl sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Tue Aug 3 10:10:07 PDT 2004

Anyone have a tip on using rrestore with ssh instead
of the rexecd and rcmd facility?  My attempts at using
rrestore result in

dhcp-78-74:kargl[207] rrestore -x -b 64 -f troutmask:/dev/nsa0
Connection to troutmask.apl.washington.edu established.
IP_TOS:IPTOS_THROUGHPUT setsockopt: Operation not supported
TCP_NODELAY setsockopt: Operation not supported
rshd: Login incorrect.
Lost connection to remote host.
dhcp-78-74:kargl[208]

On troutmask, I have uncommented the appropriate inetd.conf
lines that should allow rmt, rdump, and rrestore to work.

--
Steve