Ports Index"Portsman"

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Mon Aug 2 10:57:30 PDT 2004

Thanks Matthew
i will wait for the next version of portsman :-(
but i have a question before that i read your mail i foun in internet
this http://www.meowfishies.com/portsman.rhtml this seems to be the same
but with gtk and it is not in the port tree ..... are they different ? it's a
greater version that it is not in the ports tree?
HAVE FREEBSD TEAM THE INTENTION OF INTRODUCE A OFFICIAL PACKAGE MANAGER "FRONT
END TO  THE PORTS TREE"?
THANKS