where can I get ISO IMAGE OF newest FREEBSD ?

DrVince drvince at anonymnet.net
Sun Aug 1 13:59:48 PDT 2004

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:15:47 +0200, Undisclosed_Recipient wrote
> where can I get ISO IMAGE OF newest FREEBSD ?

FreeBSD offers the ISO of releases.  If you want other ISOs you have to make
them yourself.

You need a working computer with a FreeBSD installed.  Fetch the sources
(cvsup).  Optionnally update your system from these sources (may prevent
glitches).  Go to /usr/src/release/ and build from there.  There are some infos
around the web to help you from that point.

DrVince