-CURRENT: Buildkernel dies building linprocfs

Michael L. Squires mikes at siralan.org
Sun Apr 25 12:17:11 PDT 2004

> linprocfs.o: In function `linprocfs_doversion':
> /usr/src/sys/compat/linprocfs/linprocfs.c:464: undefined reference to `linux_get
> _osname'
> /usr/src/sys/compat/linprocfs/linprocfs.c:465: undefined reference to `linux_get
> _osrelease'
> linprocfs.o: In function `linprocfs_donetdev':
> /usr/src/sys/compat/linprocfs/linprocfs.c:920: undefined reference to `linux_ifn
> ame'
> linprocfs.o: In function `linprocfs_init':
> /usr/src/sys/compat/linprocfs/linprocfs.c:1013: undefined reference to `procfs_d
> ocurproc'

I'm wondering if you've got enough of the source to compile LINUX emulation.

I just compiled 5.2-CURRENT for two machines, one with SMP and Linux emulation,
no problems.  My CVS update is from April 24-25, about midnight.

I do have the entire source tree updated via CVS, which avoids a number of
problems that occur if you update only part of the tree.

MLS