crazy mouse

Tsu-Fan Cheng tscheng at ic.sunysb.edu
Sat Apr 24 16:32:14 PDT 2004

Hi bsder,
   I just changed a new m/board and found my mouse went crazy, it's out of
control most of the time and tends to stay in one corner and "shakes"
itself. it is a generic PS/2 mouse, 2 buttons, no special something, no
scroller, no nothing. i tried to change "Protocol" in my XF86Config, tried
"PS/2" "auto" "SysMouse" "IntelliMouse", up to now only "SysMouse" works,
by work, I mean I sort of can control it when I try very hard. other
protocols make some pull-down menu automatically showed up and blink, I
use xfce4 as my x-win. my graphic is Savage chip. my mouse is driving me
crazy, HHEEEELLLPPPPPP!!! (m/board is ECS L7VMM3).

Best Regards, :-)

Tsu-Fan Cheng [=BEG=AF=AA=A6|] (BIG5)
SUNY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY, 11794