Local (UNIX domain) Socket understanding /Jail

Harald Schmalzbauer h at schmalzbauer.de
Fri Apr 23 06:22:49 PDT 2004

Hi all,

can anybody point me to some info which can help me understand local sockets
(=? UNIX Domain sockets?)?
I have the problem that I can't get milter work in a jail and I suspect
the /var/run/milter.sock socket but don't really understand what it is and
how it works.

Thanks,

-Harry

--
Please never add my reply address to CC nor to the recipient list!
If you make "answers to all" please remove my address!!!!!!!!!!!!!