upgrading Gnome components using portupgrade

sAndri Kok freebsd_list at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:39:14 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I have what I believe are Gnome components installed on my computer (gimp,
Gconf, gtk, glib, etc). I'm running portupgrade now and I read the message
that I should upgrade Gnome using the script provided by FreeBSD Gnome. The
question is, if I only have parts of Gnome installed, while I'm using
fluxbox as window manager, do I need to run the script? or is portupgrade
fine? my portupgrade is currently still running and I don't seem to
encounter any problem (yet).

Regards,

Andri Kok