ssh Connection refused

RazorOnFreeBSD yann.luppo at attglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 17:06:41 PDT 2004

I have a firewall and it's running.
But the outputs for the command "ps -auxv | grep sshd" are :

root    93      0.0    0.4    3008    2176    ??    Is    6:19PM    0:00.16
/usr/sbin/sshd
root    168    0.0    0.0    336      204      v0    R+  6:58PM    0:00.01
grep sshd

I don't really understand why I have two processes from sshd and also why I
can't connect if it is running (apparently).

???????