Bandwidth tracking/monitoring on Freebsd

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Sat Apr 10 13:33:19 PDT 2004

Hello,

	There is MRTG (/usr/ports/net-mgmt/mrtg) for constant monitoring
of inbound/outbound traffic, data are also available in graph format.
Or you can try ntop (/usr/ports/net/ntop). Or you can write your own script
analyzing data from ipfw counting :). I use mrtg and ntop for monitoring
of my bandwith, and management is satisfied with both. There are more tools,
maybe others might point you to them.

	Cheers,

	Martin

Martin Hudec		| corwin at aeternal.net