Portupgrade problem

Andreas Davour ante at update.uu.se
Fri Apr 9 12:27:39 PDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

> Andreas Davour wrote:
>
> >Hi!
> >
> >And it is correct in that there *is* no accessibility/atk port in my new
> >cvsup'ed ports tree. But why is it then telling me it needs it!?
>
> Because it's a dependancy of about 538 distinct
> ports, at least one of which you must have
> installed....
>
> GNOME, perhaps ....

538!!

Well, I haven't installed GNOME, but some other port might depend on some
GNOME component, I guess.

That sounds like an important port. I don't understand why I wasn't
getting it when I cvsup'ed then. Is there a line the the ports-supfile
which should read 'ports-accessibility'? Maybe I should add it and cvsup
again.

/andreas