Internet 2

RazorOnFreeBSD yann.luppo at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 11:59:01 PDT 2004

The hotline guy told me exactly those words... for sure I don't know if he
right or not but what I'm sure is that I don't use PPP with windows and the
same connection.
But I installed the 5.1 from scratch....
And I tried to follow the steps from a FreeBSD book and from official
websites for the network then.
So as you can see I'm a lost newbie.... And I really need this gateway....
:s