Running Pervasive SQL Server for Linux ?

S H A N shanali at magix.com.sg
Wed Apr 7 04:29:33 PDT 2004

hi,
	a bit off topic may... be but just to share with you my experience on DBs under FreeBSD.

	i once setup Linux RedHat 6.2 w/ Oracle 8i (8.1.6) and FreeBSD 4.6 w/ Linux Emulation Oracle 8i (8.1.6) w/ ipfw and benchmarked the two and found out that FreeBSD outperformed Linux by more than 5% in perl oracle db drivers test results.

thanks

S H A N

"Seeing yourself as you want to be is the key to personal growth."
	- Unknown