Postfix against spam

Kenzo kenzo_chin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:29:44 PDT 2003

I recommend using IMGATE. it's a mailgateway that will pretty much filter
out anything that you want.
http://imgate.meiway.com/

I've been using for couple months now, and it pretty much stops 95% of all
spams.
Best of all it's free.
I recommend joining the mailling list and reading the archives.
http://www.mail-archive.com/imgate@ns2.meiway.com/