hne-300 support?

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Tue Sep 30 16:27:34 PDT 2003

I have a quick question which I'm not sure who to direct to.
I would like to find out if there is support for my Compaq HNE-300
32-bit PCMCIA NIC in FreeBSD. If so, which OS versions, and are
there any other related histrionics I must go through to get it
working?

My search so far has been rather fruitless apart from one
mention of it below. I'm on i386 though, so this wasn't much help
to indicate an answer.

http://
 lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/p4-projects/2003-July/001593.html

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

--
 Shaun Fryer

Science is like sex: occasionally something useful
comes out of it, but that's not why we do it.
-: Richard Feynmann