RealTek Nic Chip

Tony A, Fields tafields at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 29 09:36:57 PDT 2003

Greg,

Sorry for the mangling??

Sorry that you don't seem to understand my problem or I just am not making
myself clear? Please let me restate.

I have two network interface cards. One is being recognized but the other
is not. The one that is recognized is the D-Link DFE-530TX.

After running the pciconfi -vl  there are two network interfaces listed

none7 at pci0:4:0
nVidia Corp
nForce MCP2 Networking adapter

the other

rl0 at pci1:6:0
D-Link
DFE-530tx

is there any way that I can get the other adpater to work? And again sorry
for being a dweeb and trying your patience.