Pocketec drive and Freebsd?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Mon Sep 29 08:01:53 PDT 2003

	I'm looking at picking up one of these drives
(http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/drives/5ad4/) from Pocketec for
transporting files between work and home and I was wondering how easy it
was to use this drive under freebsd?  The couple of tutorials I've found
for linux show that it's perty much just plug in, mount and go.  But being
that freebsd != linux in some respects I wanted to see if there was
anything additional I needed to know about this drive and mounting it to my
system.  Anyone used one of these under freebsd?  Any luck with them?  How
easy are they to use under freebsd?  Thanks for the info!