Update to earlier post (corrections)

nw1 network101 at covad.net
Sun Sep 28 08:51:47 PDT 2003

It will work with both moused and usbd specified in /etc/rc.conf.

There is one thing i forgot to mention on that page:  This install was created using
another motherboard.  The hdd's were transfered to this gigabyte motherboard.  We have
also tried doing a fresh install with the gigabyte board and enabling the same entries as
posted on http://69.3.136.141/freebsd/usb_mouse.txt.  In doing so the mouse works, which
proves both usbd and moused can be enabled.

My issue is it doesn't work at all now and I really can't do a fresh install.  Recently i
tried rm /dev/ums0 and recreating it, that still hasn't worked.