R: Free BSD

Prashant Boricha tracboricha at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 05:16:59 PDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to know more about FreeBSD, I m very much interested in it. But
from what I infer it does'nt seem to be used at home. I would like to use it
at home for connecting to the net, watching movies, playing songs, doing
work in Office software.

Please tell me if I can do so using BSD.

Looking forward to your reply.

Prashant

Disclaimer:

1. The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and
privileged. Any unauthorised use, or passing on, of the information to
others who are not authorised is expressly prohibited. If you receive this
email in error, please advise us and then delete the email with any
attachments.

2. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
The contents of this email and its attachments may become scrambled,
truncated or altered in transmission. Please advise us of any anomalies.