Problem with cups

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 27 10:07:26 PDT 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 12:38 pm, Khairil Yusof wrote:

>  The steps I did to get cups working well with my HP PSC 2110 are:
>
>  1. install cups, foomatic-rip, hpijs from ports

When you say foomatic-rip from ports, is this the foomatic-db port?  I
cannot find a port for foomatic-rip (which I thought was just a Perl
script anyway).  I eventually gave up on foomatic with my Epson C82 and
used the "straight" Epson C82 driver from the gimp-print collection.

--
Todd Stephens

"A witty saying proves nothing." -Voltaire