Problem upgrading QT still. (everything else upgrades)

Steve Lake steven.lake at corecomm.com
Fri Sep 26 17:57:41 PDT 2003

	Still getting issues upgrading QT on my box.  I'm to understand it's fixed for the most part for others, but it's not for me.  When I try to upgrade QT or do a make on it I get the following error:

===>  qt-3.2.1 is marked as broken: You have QT2 headers installed!  Installing this port will result in conflicts between QT3 and QT2!.

	Uh, ok.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Never encountered an error like this and Google has on info on this.  I've looked already.  Any help is welcome.  Thanks.