Installing and setting FreeBSD

Michael Lee Mort mortml at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 02:40:21 PDT 2003

I went through the intalltion instuction and I am still unable to run BSD the instuction are a little to disired as in it is not helpfull at all and as far as i can tell FreeBSD still stinks unless i can get some serious help in getting it fully setup

Im trying to set it up on a Dell Inspiron 8000 with standard hardware except the modem i upgraded and it from dell and it is a combo card ethernet/ 56k modem and the conflicts on it are crazy i can resovle and the same with the pc cards.

I know that im very new to the hole BSD thing but there should be more help avalibale for people like me