A question about host...

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Wed Sep 24 14:28:45 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Armand Passelac" <apasselac at free.fr>
To: "Micheal Patterson" <micheal at tsgincorporated.com>
Cc: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: A question about host...

> [---- On Wed, 24 Sep, 2003 at 11:11, Micheal Patterson wrote: ----]
> >

> Excuse me Payne, Michael is totaly *right* !
> You can see the /etc/hosts.allow ... there is a lot of good examples for
you.
> Thanks Michael for the updating of _my_old_ view ;-)
>
> Bye.

Not a problem I recall in 3.x when they first integrated wrappers into
inetd. Many people were completely lost about it and many more even
continued to install tcp_wrappers from ports until theport was marked
broken.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.