Losing routes !!

Mike Hogsett hogsett at csl.sri.com
Wed Sep 24 11:30:25 PDT 2003

> I think the patch from the arp SA has broken routing for a few people.
>
>          ---Mike

Any suggestions?  This is my backup server.  I would like to resolve this
as soon as possible.  I don't want to have to re-install to 4.8-RELEASE.

The machine was running 4.8-RELEASE-p3 fine last week (and not 4.8-RELEASE
as I indicated below).  Is it possible to blow away /usr/src and cvsup to
4.8-RELEASE-p3 rather than 4.8-RELEASE-p8?

Thanks!

 - Michael Hogsett