apache error

John Straiton jsmailing at clickcom.com
Mon Sep 22 09:47:29 PDT 2003

Normally when I've seen this error in the past, it's been because of a
module for php that isn't too happy with the state of affairs. What you
might do is rebuild php without any modules and see if it still
coredumps. If not, keep adding them back one by one until it dies again
and then you'll know which module is killing it. I've had problems time
and time again with libmcrypt being the culprit.

I've yet to find a cure other than reinstalling libmcrypt and trying
again. Once to the extent of pkg_delete'ing everything on the machine
and building it back up to restore php functionality.

John Straiton
jks@ clickcom.com
Clickcom, Inc
704-365-9970x101