apache / php problem

H. Bartel lists at u-rep.com
Mon Sep 22 09:12:10 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Since I do have php4 running and phpinfo() tells me that it does, Sites that I put into my root dir of Apache are not parsing their variables. The index pages are displayed properly, since they don't require any vars to be passed, but every other sub-pages (e.g. index.php?sub=2) don't do anything, the normal index.php is displayed.

The path to php.ini reads "/usr/local/etc/php.ini ", if I understand correct it gets read then. I couldn't find any other reason for this to not work.

Thanks for any help,
Holger