OT: finding a callers number

Jonas jonas at netwood.net
Mon Sep 22 02:33:23 PDT 2003

Sorry for the OT but I have an urgent question and don't really know
how else to ask.

We have some hostile issues in our planned community against our kids
and need to find out who called us between 5-8PM Sunday evening. My 3
1/2 year old picked up the phone call and I need to find out who the
caller was. Our local phone company is SBC. Unfortunately I don't have
caller ID yet (will tomorrow) so I need to get the callers number from
the phone company. Since I can't subpoena SBC for the records is there
any other way to get the callers number?

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications,LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530