patch for SSHD help !?!?!

Brent Bailey mrb at bmyster.com
Sun Sep 21 19:23:59 PDT 2003

i tried leaving the deamon running...
i also followed the directions on the how to you sent..which is also the
same write up off of the main page....

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-03:12.openssh.asc

anywho ...when i do this i still get it askig me :

File to Patch:

im not sure what to enter here ??? anyone run into this ?

again im running FBSD 4.8rc1 w/ OpenSSH 3.5p1

any help is greatly appreciated
thanx
--
Brent Bailey CCNA